How do I file a complaint against a plumber in California?
- Call to have a Complaint Form mailed to you 1-800-321-CSLB (2752), OR.
- Use the On-line Complaint Form, OR.
- Download and Print a Complaint Form.
In this regard, how do I file a complaint against a plumber?
How to complain about a plumber (or other contractor).
- Usually you can also complain about a plumber or other tradesman to your state licensing authority. Licensing requirements vary by state.
- Complain to your State consumer protection department.
- Post your complaint/review of the contractor on the internet.
Secondly, how do I file a complaint against a car dealership in California? Use the (Record of Complaint Form (INV 172A) to register a complaint regarding a new or used vehicle dealer, a broker, dismantler, registration service, vehicle verifier, odometer fraud, identity theft, misuse of Disabled Person Placard/Plates, driving school or traffic violator school.
Also asked, how do I check a complaint against a contractor?
You should check with the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org to determine what others are saying about the company. Additionally, you should contact the state Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) to determine whether the contractor has any complaints lodged against them at (850) 487-1395.
Who regulates plumbers in UK?
The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE) The CIPHE was formed in 1906 and is the professional body for the plumbing and heating industry in the UK.