How do I file a complaint against a plumber in California?
- Call to have a Complaint Form mailed to you 1-800-321-CSLB (2752), OR.
- Use the On-line Complaint Form, OR.
- Download and Print a Complaint Form.
In this regard, how do I file a complaint against a plumber?
How to complain about a plumber (or other contractor).
- Usually you can also complain about a plumber or other tradesman to your state licensing authority. Licensing requirements vary by state.
- Complain to your State consumer protection department.
- Post your complaint/review of the contractor on the internet.
Also asked, how do I check a complaint against a contractor?
You should check with the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org to determine what others are saying about the company. Additionally, you should contact the state Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR) to determine whether the contractor has any complaints lodged against them at (850) 487-1395.
The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering (CIPHE) The CIPHE was formed in 1906 and is the professional body for the plumbing and heating industry in the UK.