How do I check my MacBook core?
- On your MacBook, go to the Apple menu (upper-leftcorner) > About this Mac.
- In the window that pops up, you'll see a serial number.Highlight it and copy it.
- Head to Apple's Check Coverage page and paste theserial number.
Click to see full answer
Accordingly, how do you know if your Mac is 32 or 64 bit?
Go to the Apple Menu and select "About this Mac".If you have a Core Duo processor, you have a32-bit CPU. Otherwise (Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7,anything else), you have a 64-bit CPU.Mac OS X is fairly bitness-agnostic, so either shouldwork.
One may also ask, how do I find my MacBook Pro model number? ) > About This Mac.The window that appears lists your computer'smodel name—for example, Mac Pro (Late2013)—and serial number. You can then use yourserial number to check your service and supportoptions or to find tech specs for yourmodel.
Similarly one may ask, how can I check original MacBook?
Find the serial number printed on the underside of yourMac, near the regulatory markings. It's also on the originalpackaging, next to a barcode label. You can then enter that serialnumber on the Check Coverage page to find yourmodel.
How do you know if Apple products are authentic?
Find the serial number of your Apple product
- On the surface of your product.
- In iTunes, if your product syncs with iTunes.
- On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, inSettings > General > About.