How do I change the code on my first alert alarm?
- Enter your four-digit master code via the control panel's number buttons.
- Enter the single-digit user number assigned to the code you want to change.
- Wait a few seconds; the control panel beeps when the code is deleted.
- Re-enter the master code, as in step 1, and press "Code."
People also ask, how do I reset my First Alert Wireless smoke detector?
Perform a factory reset
- Open the Onelink Home app.
- Tap the name of your device.
- Tap the gear icon to open Settings.
- Tap Reset and Delete Device.
- After you reset the app, reset your alarm by pressing the Test/Silence button on your unit 3 times.
Secondly, how do I reset my alarm code? How to reset the installer code
- Unplug the transformer from the power source.
- Disconnect the battery.
- Plug the transformer back in.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Within 30 seconds of turning the alarm system on, press * and # at the same time.
- Enter *20.
- Enter a new 4 digit installer code.
- Press *99 to exit programming mode.
Thereof, how do I reset my First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide alarm?
To factory reset the First Alert Smoke Detector (ZSMOKE) and First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (ZCOMBO)
- Make sure the device is powered.
- Press and hold the test button for 10+ seconds.
How do I reset my Honeywell alarm keypad?
How to Reset a Honeywell Alarm System
- Reset the master code by entering your four-digit security code.
- Enter "8" to get to the Settings menu.
- Enter your new master code twice and press "Enter."
- Press "1" once you have entered the new master code.
- Reset the Honeywell security alarm by unplugging the transformer to disconnect it from the power source.