How deep can you put a semi inground pool?
Category: real estate real estate buying and selling
Typical INGROUND POOLS have a 3' shallow end then slope down to 8'. SEMI-INGROUND pools are typically flat bottom pools and have a constant depth of either 42" of water or 46" of water, depending on the depth of the pool wall panel.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you put in a semi inground pool?
- Step 1 – Excavate the Area. To make an above ground pool a semi inground pool you'll need to dig a little.
- Step 2 – Prepare for the Pool. You will need to make sure the pool is protected.
- Step 3 – Build the Pool. Remove all of the components for the above ground pool and place them outside of the hole.
Also, what is the best semi inground pool?
best brands to install
- Intrepid or Oasis above ground pools made by Wilbar.
- Optimum made by Wilbar International.
- Radiant Pools by Radiant.
- Aquasport 52 Pool from Aquasport Pools LLC / Buster Crabbe Pools Easy Install Lasts For Years Most Cost Effective.
Typical above ground pool depths are 48 or 52 inches deep. Above-ground pools require a level surface and access to electricity and water.