How can I test my mobile speaker?
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, how can I test my phone speakers?
Dial *#7353# on your phone to enter the diagnostic tool. To check your phone's external speaker, select Speaker. You will hear loud music if your phone's speakers are working fine. To check your phone's internal speaker, select Melody.
Similarly, how do you test audio? Test by playing a song or using the Sound control panel (click the Sounds tab, select Asterisk, and click Test). If that doesn't work, check Windows. Left-click the volume icon in the system tray and verify that the audio is not muted and is turned up. Right-click the volume icon and click Open Volume Mixer.
In this way, how do I test my phone speakers with a multimeter?
To Check or Test Speaker of Mobile Phone with Multimeter, do following:
- Keep the Multimeter on Buzzer Mode.
- Check the (+) Positive and (-) Negative of the Speaker.
- Value must be 25~35.
- If the Value is NOT between 25~35 then change the Earpiece / Speaker.
- There should be a Beep / Buzzer Sound.
How do I fix my smartphone speaker?
How to Fix It When the Speaker Is Not Working on Your Android Device
- Turn On the Speaker.
- Turn Up the In-Call Volume.
- Adjust the App Sound Settings.
- Check the Media Volume.
- Make Sure Do Not Disturb Isn't Enabled.
- Make Sure Your Headphones Aren't Plugged In.
- Remove Your Phone From Its Case.
- Reboot Your Device.