How can I remove facial hair at home fast?
Moreover, how can I remove facial hair permanently in one day?
How to remove upper lip hair with honey
- Combine 1 tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your upper lip skin.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Soak a washcloth in warm water. Wring out excess water.
- Gently wipe off the honey-lemon paste and rinse the area with cool water.
Secondly, how can I remove unwanted facial hair at home? 1. Sugar And Lemon Juice
- Mix the sugar, lemon juice, and water.
- Heat the mixture.
- Let it cool a bit, and apply on the affected areas in the direction of the hair growth.
- Let it dry.
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water, rubbing in a circular motion.
Additionally, how can I remove facial hair instantly?
Excess hair growth can be treated by a handful of natural and effective home remedies. Here are some -
- Egg White Mask.
- Sugar and Lemon Face Mask.
- Lemon And Honey.
- Potato and Lentil. Apart from removing unwanted hair, potatoes have several other skin benefits too.
- Papaya and Turmeric.
How can I reduce facial hair growth naturally?
Repeat once a week. The traditional mixture of gram flour, turmeric and curd is said to marginally reduce hair growth. Apply this mixture on your face and rinse it once it dries. A mixture of papaya and turmeric helps contain hair growth, and what's more, it also exfoliates the skin.