How can I get land survey in Tamilnadu?
Click to see full answer
Beside this, how can I get land survey online in Tamilnadu?
Go to the Tehsildar office in your area. Apply using plain paper, specify mode of acquisition of land with a draft proposal for sub division, then affix a Court-fee stamp of 75 paise on the form. The filled in application must be signed by all co-tenants. Submit your application along with all the required documents.
Additionally, what is survey number for a property? A land survey number is a unique number assigned to a specific piece of land to maintain records. The record contains the information about the location, size, shape, and ownership of the land, and is created by the surveyor.
Regarding this, how can I find my land survey number online?
Checking Land Records online Gujarat
- Visit this website and Click on View Land Record.
- You will be redirected to page for knowing 7/12 (Satbara) records.
- Submit details about a district, taluka , village and survey number.
- Enter verification code (captcha) and click on Get Detail button.
- Land records will be displayed.
How can I get duplicate land in Tamilnadu?
Here are the steps required to get the duplicate papers for your property:
- File a police complaint immediately.
- Publish an advertisement.
- File an application for share certificate.
- Register with the notary.
- Get the duplicate sale deed.