How can I enjoy rain?
Keeping this in view, why do I feel happy when it rains?
Vice quotes therapist and anxiety and depression specialist Kimberly Hershenson, who explains, "Rain produces a sound akin to white noise. The brain gets a tonic signal from white noise that decreases this need for sensory input, thus calming us down. Similarly, bright sun tends to keep us stimulated."
Similarly, how do you feel when it rain? The sentiments associated with this can range from claustrophia and damp confinement to freedom and regeneration. Either way, the rain elicits such a barrage of emotions; especially when it is inundatory and new. The first rain exposes this range of emotions and feelings.
Also know, how do you spend your rainy days?
Rainy Days can Weigh on Our Moods
- Rainy Day Tip #1 – Play Board Games.
- Rainy Day Tip #2 - Read a Good Book.
- Rainy Day Tip #3 - Visit a Friend or Family Member.
- Rainy Day Tip #4 - Challenge Yourself with a Crossword Puzzle.
- Rainy Day Tip #5 - Watch a Good TV Show.
- Rainy Day Tip #6 - Work on a Knitting or Crochet Project.
Does rain make people happy?
For some, rain is a direct association to its common theme of gloom and sadness, but a lot of people are immediately happier and can completely alter their mood for the rest of the day. The differences in levels of happiness were nonexistent, revealing the previously mentioned issue of dwelling mentally on the weather.