How can I draw on my phone?
Then, can I draw on my phone?
Android has a permission that allows apps to draw on top of other apps, but as fun as that may sound, it has mostly been used to create floating multitasking utilities.
One may also ask, how can I draw on a picture on my phone?
Method 2 Using You Doodle
- Open You Doodle on your Android. It's the round icon with a multicolored paint palette inside.
- Tap Import. It's at the top of the screen.
- Tap Draw on Top of Photo.
- Tap your photo gallery icon.
- Tap the photo you want to draw on.
- Crop the photo to the desired size.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the brush icon.
Google Drawings is a free, web-based diagramming software developed by Google. Google Drawings is also available as a Chrome app that works offline, available from the Chrome Web Store. Google Drawings is hosted within Google Drive and all files created with the application are by default saved to Google Drive.