How big of a compressor do I need for a framing nailer?
Considering this, what size air compressor do you need for a framing nailer?
Framing nailers require more power and I recommend you to get a 4 CFM air compressor with 6 gallon tank.
Furthermore, what is the best air compressor for framing? The Best Air Compressor for Framing Crew
- Industrial Air Contractor Pro Crew Air Compressor.
- PORTER CABLE C2002 Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor.
- California Air Tools 4610AC Electric Portable Air Compressor.
- DeWalt DXCMV5048055 Two-Stage Industrial Air Compressor.
- Eagle EA- 3000 Silent Series Air Compressor.
Also asked, how many CFM do I need for a framing nailer?
CFM and SCFM A pneumatic stapler might just need 0.3 CFM, while a framing nailer may require 2.2 CFM. Continuous use tools need more air volume and therefore have a higher CFM requirement.
How do I know what size air compressor I need?
To begin with, calculate the amount of CFM (cubic feet per minute) required in a shop to determine the necessary capacity of a compressor. Begin by adding the CFM requirements for all the tools that may be used simultaneously, then add another 30% of that to allow for unknown or uncommon compressor usage.