What is application of engineering drawing?
Keeping this in consideration, what are the main applications of engineering graphics?
Engineering Graphics--Principles and Applications
- Modeling Techniques.
- CAD Modeling - Basic Components.
- CAD Modeling - Average to Complex Components.
- Engineering Drawings - Standard.
- Engineering Drawings - Geometric.
- Top-Down and Bottom-Up Design.
- Product Design and Manufacturing Information.
Secondly, what is use of drawing? Purposes of Drawing There are many uses for drawing. Drawing is a form of communication that preceded writing and that continues to serve as another form of communication. "Drawings can do amazing things. They can tell stories, educate, inspire, reveal, entertain, and inform.
Likewise, what are the types of engineering drawings?
There are so many types of Engineering drawing. These are the most basic and the foundation of Engineering drawing.
- Isometric Drawing.
- Orthographic or Multiview Drawings.
- Drawing Tools.
- Assembly Drawings.
- Cross-Sectional Views.
What is an envelope drawing?
In mechanical engineering, an envelope is a solid representing all positions which may be occupied by an object during its normal range of motion.