Does linzess cause weight loss?
Likewise, what are the side effects of linzess?
Common side effects of Linzess include:
- stomach/abdominal pain or discomfort,
- headache, or.
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sinus pain.
Likewise, what is the best antidepressant for weight loss? Bupropion is the only antidepressant associated with modest long-term weight loss, but only among nonsmokers, according to a new retrospective cohort study published recently in the Journal of Clinical Medicine.
Also to know, how long does linzess take to work?
What medications cause weight loss as a side effect?
- Anticonvulsants (e.g. Topiramate)
- Appetite Suppressants (e.g. Phentermine)
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
- Metformin (Glucophage)
- Opioid Analgesics.
- Stimulant Medications (e.g. Methylphenidate, Dextroamphetamine)