Can you use essential oils in a rainbow Rainmate?
Keeping this in view, can you use essential oils in a rainbow?
Essential Oils Using a Rainbow vacuum to freshen the air is not limited to using packaged fragrances. Rainbow owners add a few drops of essential oils, such as eucalyptus, basil or thyme, to name only a few suggestions, to the water basin for calming or energizing purified air.
Subsequently, question is, how much water do you put in the Rainbow Rainmate?
- Put water to the water line inside of contained. Keep eye on it after 6 to eight hrs.
- It takes about a cup and a half to fill it to the line.
- When I put water in (there is a water line) I can leave it on for approximately 3 hours before checking it.
- You don't have to babysit the Rainbow RainMate.
Also asked, does the Rainbow Rainmate really work?
As an air freshener, any of the Rainbow Rainmate purifiers will do a good job. It uses simple water and fragrances to give your living space a nice scent. However, if you are looking for a great air purifier, you would be better suited with an appliance that has more features and can work for larger spaces.
How do I clean my rainbow Rainmate?
How To Clean a Rainbow RainMate
- Turn off your unit using the switch on the back.
- Unplug the Rainbow Rainmate.
- Empty the basin.
- With soap and a soft cloth, wash from top to bottom.
- Rinse & let it air dry.
- Refill and enjoy!