Can you use any printer for transfer paper?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, you may ask, can I use deskjet printer for transfer paper?
The answer to your question is, you can use anytype of ink or the regular ink that you use to print regularpaper. Any inkjet printer using the regular inkcan print the heat-transfer paper. The trick here isnot with the ink or the printer but it is the type ofpaper you use.
Secondly, can you use a laser printer for transfer paper? Generally, inkjet papers are not suitable foruse on laser and could in some instancesdamage a laser printer. Inkjet photo papers are notdesigned to take a high heat and the coating used on this papercould contaminate a laser printer.
In this regard, what printer is best for transfer paper?
The 5 Best Heat Transfer Printers
- What are the best heat transfer printers?
- Epson Artisan 1430 Inkjet Printer. Vibrant, Convenient InkPerformance.
- Epson WorkForce WF-7110 Inkjet Printer.
- Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer.
- Silhouette Cameo Heat Transfer Starter Kit.
- US Stock 3D Sublimation Vacuum Heat Press Machine.
Can I use any inkjet printer for heat transfers?
Inkjet Printers have long been the consumerchoice for printing needs. Another important feature thatmakes them the best printers for heat transfers is that theywork well with many different options of specialty papers and inks.You will not be limited in selection when choosing aninkjet printer.