Can you style select options?
Regarding this, can you style a select tag?
<select> tags can be styled through CSS just like any other HTML element on an HTML page rendered in a browser. Below is an (overly simple) example that will position a select element on the page and render the text of the options in blue. Here is a version that works in all modern browsers.
Subsequently, question is, how do I style an option tag? You can use inline styles to add custome styling to <option> tags. For eg : <option style="font-weight:bold;color:#09C;">Option 1</option> This will apply the styles to this particular <option> element only. You can also use <option value="" disabled> <br> </option> to add a line-break between the options.
Also asked, how do you select a style?
Perform one of the following to select the style set:
- Using the Style sets window: Choose Styles > Edit style sets from the menu bar.
- Using the Styles menu: Choose Styles from the menu bar and choose the desired style set from the available options in the style sets area.
How do you style a drop down menu?
Style the Drop-Down List with CSS
- Place the Drop-Down List inside a Container. To begin with, we need a defined area for the select field.
- Increase the Width of the Drop-Down List.
- Hide the Drop-Down Button.
- Refine the Appearance.