Can you do iReady on iPhone?
Simply so, can you use iReady on a phone?
I-Ready is not currently available for use on iPhone, Android phones or Android tablets. How does my child sign-in to I-Ready? Click Clever Badge Log-in. Student then scans Clever badge using webcam.
Also Know, how do you log into iReady? How to Log In To iReady From Home
- Students can access iReady at home by accessing the district's secure portal. To do this:
- Visit www.palmbeachschools.org.
- Click sign in (top right hand corner).
- Log in to the portal using the active directory login.
- Click the iReady tile.
- Select either reading or math to begin.
Beside this, is there an I ready app?
i-Ready for Students is a free app for students who use i-Ready at school. Students can use this app for many of their K-5 online lessons in Reading and Math and for any Standards Mastery assessment. CONTENT AVAILABILITY ON THIS APP.
Can you do iReady at home?
If your child has internet access at home and device(s) meet the technical requirements for using i-Ready, they will be able to log in at home and work on online lessons. Check with your child's teacher to learn more about using i-Ready at home. Your child should not complete assessments at home.