Can you customize shoes with Sharpie?
People also ask, can you color shoes with Sharpie?
Coloring Shoes With Sharpies. You will want to completely saturate the shoes in order for the sharpie ink to bleed. The ink will blend as the rubbing alcohol dries. We let the shoes set outside over night to completely dry.
Beside above, how do you get sharpie to stay on shoes? Hold the waterproofing fabric spray at least 6 inches from the canvas and spray in long, even strokes. Spray the entire shoe, not just the area where you applied the permanent marker. If the entire shoe is not sprayed, it will stain and wear unevenly.
Secondly, what are the best shoes to customize?
The 10 Best Shoes That Are Perfect for Customizing
- New Balance 574 Sport. CREDIT: New Balance.
- Superga 2750 COTU Classic. CREDIT: Zappos.
- Common Projects Achilles Low. CREDIT: Barneys.
- Nike Flyknit Racer. CREDIT: Nike.
- Reebok Club C 85 Leather. CREDIT: Reebok.
- Puma Clyde Core Foil. CREDIT: Puma.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Ox. CREDIT: Zappos.
- Vans Sk8-Hi. CREDIT: Journeys.
Can I use Sharpie on canvas shoes?
Step 1: Remove the laces from the shoes so they don't get ink on them. Step 2: Use the Sharpies to draw a design all over the canvas part of your sneakers. Step 3: Fill a medicine dropper with rubbing alcohol and drip it onto the design. This will make the colors spread and run together and look like tie dye!