Can Thompsons Water Seal be sprayed on?
Considering this, how long does Thompson Water Seal last?
Likewise, can you spray on deck sealer? An outdoor deck is more exposed than indoor wood, which means regular sealing is required to keep it protected. While you can apply the sealer by hand with a paintbrush, a sprayer is the much more efficient solution.
Accordingly, how do you clean Thompson's Water Seal sprayer?
How to Clean Buildup in a Deck Pump Sprayer Tank
- Put on waterproof gloves.
- Rinse the inside of the tank thoroughly with water from a garden hose.
- Refill the tank with water.
- Put the pump assembly back on the sprayer.
- Empty the sprayer, and rinse it thoroughly with water.
- Empty the sprayer.
- Things You Will Need.
- References (3)
How many coats of Thompson Water Seal do I need?
Thompson's WaterSeal Waterproofing Stains. Application: Only one coat is recommended for both Semi –Transparent & Solid. A second coat can be added if more color is desired. Allow the first coat to dry (approximately 2 hours) before second application.