Can Jira be used for non software projects?
Herein, is Jira only for agile?
Jira Software is an agile project management tool that supports any agile methodology, be it scrum, kanban, or your own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool.
One may also ask, how do I manage projects in jira? Here's an example of a workflow your team can follow in JIRA Core.
- To-do. Assign tasks that need to be completed.
- In progress. The asignee has begun working on the task.
- Under review. The task is almost completed and is waiting for approval.
- Reject. If the task is not approved, it goes back to "in progress".
Accordingly, what can Jira be used for?
JIRA is a tool developed by Australian Company Atlassian. It is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. The name "JIRA" is actually inherited from the Japanese word "Gojira" which means "Godzilla". The basic use of this tool is to track issue and bugs related to your software and Mobile apps.
How do I use Jira tool for Scrum projects?
- Scrum tutorial.
- Step 1: Create a scrum project.
- Step 2: Create user stories or tasks in the backlog.
- Step 3: Create a sprint.
- Step 4: Hold the sprint planning meeting.
- Step 5: Start the sprint in Jira.
- Step 6: Hold the daily standup meetings.
- Step 7: View the Burndown Chart.