Can I generate a CSR from any server?
Click to see full answer
Herein, where do I generate CSR?
Windows IIS Manager
- Open IIS Manager.
- In the left-hand Connections pane, click the server for which you want to generate a CSR.
- In the center server Home pane under the IIS section, double-click Server Certificates.
- In the right-hand Actions pane, click Create Certificate Request.
Likewise, how do I create a server certificate? Locate the “Server Certificates” link in the Machine Features panel. Double-click the link to open the dialog. Click “Create Self-signed Certificate” in the “Actions” panel on the right side of the window. Enter a “friendly name” for the new server certificate in the appropriate box.
Besides, how do I generate a CSR?
How to Generate a CSR for Microsoft IIS 8
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select the server where you want to generate the certificate.
- Navigate to Server Certificates.
- Select Create a New Certificate.
- Enter your CSR details.
- Select a cryptographic service provider and bit length.
- Save the CSR.
How do I generate a CSR Certificate in Windows?
Windows: Generate CSR for code or driver signing certificate
- In your Windows search feature, enter mmc, and then click it to launch the Microsoft Management Console application.
- From File, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Click Certificates and then click Add.
- Select Computer account, and then click Next.
- Select Local computer, and then click Finish.
- Click OK.