Why does my dryer beep?
Herein, how do I make my dryer stop beeping?
Open the washer's door to stop it from beeping or press "Pause" or "Stop" on the dryer's control panel to silence the dryer until you're ready to empty it.
Furthermore, how do I stop my GE dryer from beeping? How to Disconnect a GE Dryer Buzzer
- Unplug the dryer. Locate the wiring diagram on the back of the dryer and review it to find the location of the buzzer.
- Remove the screws on the console with a screwdriver.
- Open the console carefully.
- Pull one of the wires out of the buzzer to disconnect it.
- Close the console and replace the screws.
Moreover, why does my dryer beep three times?
If a change in the settings for the cycle is attempted with the dryer running, then the display will beep 3 times. If the beeping is happening a long time after the dryer is started, then the dryer can be signaling the end of the cycle or that the wrinkle rid is operating if these options are set on the control.
What does it mean when your dryer says PF?
PF is a Power Failure error meaning electricity has been interrupted to the machine. Any electrical interruption to the machine such as a circuit breaker being reset or weather related power outage can cause a PF error code. To remedy; Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the PF in the display.