Which is the famous house in the world?
Subsequently, one may also ask, who has the nicest house in the world?
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and multibillionaire, moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his wife and three children.
Also Know, who owns most expensive house in the world?
- Antilia, Mumbai, India, owned by Mukesh Ambani.
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France, owned by Lily Safra.
- Fair Field, Sagaponack, N.Y, owned by Ira Rennert.
- An apartment in One Hyde Park, London, U.K, owned by Rinat Akhmetov.
Considering this, where is the biggest house in the world?
To find the largest house in the world, we have to travel all the way to South Mumbai, India. Named Antilia, this private home built in 2010, is the largest in the world, coming in at 400,000 square feet. It also happens to be a 27-story skyscraper.
What is the biggest house in the world 2019?
Celebrities, kings, queens, millionaires and billionaires are owners of extravagant and luxurious homes.
- Seven the Pinnacle - $155 million.
- Four Fairfield Pond - $250 million.
- Ellison Estate - $200 million.
- Rutland Gate Mansion - $365 million.
- Villa Leopolda - $750 million.
- Antilia - $1 billion.
- Buckingham Palace - $2 billion.