Which is the best granite?
- Dark Granite. No shade will appear more elegant than black or dark gray.
- White Granite. Pure white granite is nearly impossible to find.
- Beige or Neutral. Neutral granite countertops have unlimited versatility and can be part of almost any design plan.
Then, which is the best granite for kitchen?
White granite countertops work well in kitchens with new appliances and trim. You can mix white granite with modern appliances for a contemporary look, or you can create a traditional look by pairing the granite with vintage appliances. The best thing about white granite is that it's very versatile.
Also, how can you tell good quality granite? Here are some best ways to check the granite quality:
- The size of Granite slabs should be square, rectangular or as per consumer need.
- It should be uniform in colour, homogeneous crystalline texture, and uniform in thickness.
- It should be hard, sound and dense.
- It should give clear ringing sound when struck.
Also know, what is the most durable granite?
The durability winner is quartz, the man-nature combo countertop. Crushed quartz stone is mixed with resin to produce countertops that range from solid colors to the look of real granite, but they'll beat natural stone in toughness.
What is the most popular color for granite countertops?
Popular Granite Colors Ubatuba is a popular and affordable dark green granite with flecks of gold, tan and silver. Venetian gold granite has an overall gold hue with interspersed flecks of brown and rust throughout the granite. Black galaxy granite has an overall black hue with gold flecks that reflect light.