Which cars have the most expensive catalytic converters?
Likewise, what cars have the most expensive catalytic converters for scrap?
The next most expensive catalytic converter is a bit closer to home. The Dodge Ram 2500 comes in at $3,460.00. The Ford F250 (similar to the Dodge 2500 in terms of towing and strength) is a mere $2,804.
Furthermore, what vehicles have the best catalytic converters?
- Nissan Altima 2.5L Direct-Fit.
- MagnaFlow 51356 Universal Catalytic Converter.
- EvanFischer REPG960301 Silver Powder-Coated Catalytic Converter.
- Flowmaster 2230130 223 Series.
- Walker 15634 Catalytic Converter.
- AutoSaver Universal Catalytic Converter.
- MagnaFlow 27402 Direct Fit Catalytic Converter.
Subsequently, one may also ask, which catalytic converters are worth the most money?
Amazingly, the top three most expensive precious metals found within a catalytic converter include rhodium, palladium, and platinum!
Are catalytic converters worth money?
Yes, they are! Indeed, they contain some precious metals that are rare and valuable. Thus, consider recycling them instead of throwing them away!