Which cactus do well indoors?
- Bunny Ears Cactus (Opuntia microdasys)
- Chin Cactus (Gymnocalycium)
- Saguaro Cactus (Carnegiea gigantea)
- Old Lady Cactus (Mammillaria hahniana)
- Star Cactus (Astrophytum asteria)
- Easter Cactus (Hatiora gaertneri)
Consequently, which cactus is good for home?
Saguaro Cactus The slow growth rate of this cactus makes it possible to grow one for many years as an indoor houseplant as well. Give your saguaro as much light as possible and water sparingly about once a month.
Also, what is the easiest cactus to take care of? 5 Easy-to-grow Cactus and Succulents
- Ferocactus. For sheer manly ferocity, Ferocactus is a group that can't be beat.
- Lithops. Picture a stone or a calf's foot and you know what a Lithops looks like.
- Euphorbia. Euphorbia goes by the common name spurge and it is a large family with characteristic white latex sap.
In this way, how do you take care of an indoor cactus?
Succulent and Cactus Plant Care
- Water - If your container has drainage holes, water thoroughly once a week during active growth period.
- Light - Place plant in a brightly lit south facing window indoors or an area with bright, indirect light outdoors.
- Soil - Succulents and cacti like soil that is well aerated and fast draining.
What is the most common type of Cactus?
The round type cactus: the most common is the Echinocactus grusonii. In addition to the columnar shape of the Cereus, the other typical cactus shape is round. Among the globular cacti the Echinocactus are very popular and representative, and in particular the Echinocactus grusonii.