Which book is best for MCAT?
The Ultimate Prep List
- Kaplan MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review + Online Materials.
- Examkrackers Complete Study Pack??ag??e.
- Sterling Test Prep Books.
- Princeton Review MCAT Complete Box Set.
- MCAT Psychology and Sociology.
- Kaplan MCAT Flashcards.
Thereof, what books should I read for MCAT?
List of the best MCAT study guides
- Kaplan MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review.
- Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Set, 2nd Edition.
- Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package 10th Edition.
- The Princeton Review Complete MCAT.
- Sterling MCAT Practice Tests 2015.
Beside above, is Kaplan or Princeton Review books better for MCAT? The Kaplan books place greater focus on test skills and practice, while TPR focuses more on the science and strategies of taking the MCAT. That said, both book sets are well reviewed by MCAT studiers, so it's a great idea to supplement your prep with either of these book brands.
Additionally, how do I study for MCAT books?
- Do the end-of-chapter questions, and try to avoid looking back through the chapter to find the answer.
- Flashcards and quizzing will be much more effective than endless re-reading; I'd say only read chapters once or twice.
- Mix up subjects, that will prepare you better for how the MCAT jumps around in topics.
Are Kaplan MCAT books good?
Kaplan does a very good job at mimicking the MCAT testing format as close as possible with the full length practice tests.