Where is the gap tool in InDesign?
- Select the Gap tool in the Tools panel .
- Move the cursor inside the space between two objects.
- Drag the cursor up and down for horizontal gaps or left and right for vertical gaps.
- Use the following modifiers to change how the Gap tool works:
Also know, how do you use the Gap tool in InDesign?
How to Use the Gap Tool in Adobe InDesign
- Select the Gap Tool from the Toolbar .
- When you hover over objects on the page, you'll see an invalid icon.
- When you hover over the space between objects, you'll see the Gap Tool cursor.
- To change the position of the gap, as well as the size of the objects in rows or columns, click, hold, and drag.
Additionally, how do I turn on Smart Guides in Indesign? Turn smart guide categories on or off
- Open the Guides & Pasteboard preferences.
- Indicate whether you want Align To Object Center, Align To Object Edge, Smart Dimensions, and Smart Spacing turned on or off, and click OK.
Moreover, where is the Align tool in InDesign?
Choose Window > Object & Layout > Align to display the Align panel. Note: To show or hide additional panel options, choose Show Options or Hide Options from the panel menu. From the menu at the bottom of the panel, specify whether you want to align or distribute objects based on the selection, margins, page, or spread.
How do you center font in InDesign?
Align Text Vertically
- Create a text box, type the text that you want to align vertically, and press "Ctrl-B" to open the Text Frame Options window.
- Select "Top," "Center," "Bottom" or "Justify" in the Align box (in the Vertical Justification section) to align the text vertically.