Where is Game Games located?
Hereof, where are my game files in Windows 10?
How to access the Windows Apps folder in Windows 10
- Navigate to C:Program Files.
- Select View in the Menu and check the “Hidden items” box.
- Right-click on the Windows Apps folder and open Properties.
- Choose Security and then click on Advanced.
- Under the Owner, click Change.
One may also ask, where are epic games installed? Altho Epic Games was installed in c:Program Files (x86), Subnautica itself was installed at c:Program FilesSubnautica (the non-x86 folder).
Hereof, where are games located in steam?
By default, it is located here: “C:Program Files (x86)Steam”. If you have installed it in another place, most likely it will be “D:Steam” where D is the letter of the non-system partition of your hard drive.
Can I install games on D drive?
Yes, you can. Steam has an option when installing games if you have multiple storage drives. It will ask where to install a game, and you can choose to either use your C drive, “Create new steam directory in D:” or “Install on D:” if you have done option two already.