What kind of games are popular?
- Action games. Action games have long been one of the most popular game genres.
- Sport games.
- Battle Royale games.
- Action-adventure games.
- Role-playing games.
- Adventure games.
- Racing games.
- Fighting games.
Keeping this in view, what is the #1 game in the world?
|The Legend of Mir 3||120 million registered accounts||February 2012|
|League of Legends||111 million peak monthly players||August 2018|
|World of Tanks||110 million||February 2020|
|World of Warcraft||100 million registered accounts||January 2014|
Furthermore, what is the most played game in the world 2020? Most Played Games in 2020, Ranked by Peak Concurrent Players
- Crossfire – 8 Million.
- Minecraft – 1.4 Million+
- Apex Legends – 2 Million.
- PUBG – 1,091,897.
- Dota 2 – 1,033,925.
- Counter-Strike: GO – 764,468.
- Destiny 2 – 292,000.
- Grand Theft Auto V – 191,000.
People also ask, what is the most popular video game in 2019?
These were the most-watched videos on YouTube during 2019:
- "Minecraft" < YouTube/Xbox.
- "Fortnite" < A promotional screenshot for Fortnite Chapter 2.
- "Grand Theft Auto V" < "Grand Theft Auto V"/Rockstar Games.
- "Garena Free Fire" <
- "Roblox" <
- "PUBG Mobile" <
- "League of Legends" <
- "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" <
What is the most played game in the world 2019?
Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play strategic action game developed and published by Epic Games. The game, which is available on PS4, Mac, Windows, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One, is currently the most popular game in the gaming world with almost 5 million concurrent players.