Where do locals hang out in Florence?
Asked By: Ambrosia Bothling | Last Updated: 9th January, 2020
Category: events and attractions historic site and landmark tours
Locals' Favourite Sights in Florence
- Piazza Santo Spirito. Hip hangout in the heart of the Oltrarno.
- Local Tip ∙ Sights. Basilica of San Lorenzo.
- Giardino delle Rose. Petal paradise.
- Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Striking Dominican basilica.
- Cascine Park.
- Giardino dell'Orticoltura.
People also ask, what locals do in Florence?
- Grab a book and a cup of tea at Libreria Café La Cite.
- Take a day trip to Fiesole.
- See a local street artist in work at his studio.
- Dine on some of the best food in Italy, without all the lines.
- Shop for fresh produce at Sant'Ambrogio.
- Dine on 5-cheese gnocchi at Osterio Santo Spirito.
Additionally, where should I eat on Monday in Florence? Where to Eat in Florence on Sundays & Mondays
- Cibreo's famous turmeric greek yogurt budino with lemon & olive oil.
- lampredotto sushi at Il Magazzino.
- Aperitivo snacks at T'Amero.
- Tortelli at Club Culinario with porcini!
- pici pasta con le briciole at Pazzi- crazy good!
- gourmet toasts at Signorvino.
- the wines at Coquinarius and non solo
Also asked, where can I relax in Florence?
- Sdrucciolo de' Pitti – A precious street.
- Caffè del Verone – A balcony over Florence.
- Beyond Piazzale Michelangelo – The hidden streets.
- Villa Bardini – Art, fresh air and a view.
- Maniboo – Need a manicure?
- Ponte Santa Trinita – A natural bench with a view.
- Hairforce – My favorite barber shop.
What is there to do in Florence besides museums?
- Gallerie Degli Uffizi. 36,999 Reviews. Art Museums.
- Galleria dell'Accademia. 31,485 Reviews. Art Museums.
- M.G. Design. 283 Reviews. Art Galleries.