What's your birthstone?
|Birth Month||Modern Birthstones||Mystical Birthstones|
Regarding this, what are the 2 birthstones for each month?
Birthstones By Month
- 01 January Birthstone - Garnet. The January Birthstone is Garnet.
- 02 February Birthstone - The Amethyst.
- 03 March Birthstone - Aquamarine and Bloodstone.
- 04 April Birthstone - Diamond.
- 05 May Birthstone - Emerald.
- 06 June Birthstone – Pearl and Alexandrite.
- 07 July Birthstone - Ruby.
- 08 August Birthstone - Peridot.
Similarly, what is the rarest birthstone? The Rarest Birthstones For example, April's diamond, though pricey, is less rare than rubies, emeralds, and alexandrite. While on the topic of alexandrite, this is currently the rarest gemstone on the birthstone list and can come at quite a cost.
In this regard, what is the birthstone for all 12 months?
Birthstones by Time Frame
|Month||15th- 20th century||U.S. (2019)|
|October||opal, aquamarine||opal, tourmaline|
|November||topaz, pearl||topaz, citrine|
|December||bloodstone, ruby||turquoise, zircon, tanzanite|
What is the most expensive birthstone?
Rubies. Rubies, beautiful blood red stones, are rarer still than either emeralds or diamonds. Although synthetic and manufactured composite rubies abound, a genuine, untreated and pure ruby of good size and flawless coloration is easily the most valuable birthstone in the bunch.