What's the best wine at Olive Garden?
- Best Red: Rocca delle Macie SaSyr Sangiovese and Syrah.
- Best Value: Straccali Chianti.
- Best White: Kris Pinot Grigio.
- What Are Your Wine List Tips?
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, what kind of wine do they serve at Olive Garden?
White & Rosé: Fruity & Sweet
- Glass/ Split. Quartino. Bottle.
- Moscato Primo Amore Dine-In. 6.5. 9.0. 23.0.
- Moscato Castello del Poggio Dine-In. 8.0. 10.5. 28.0.
- Pink Moscato Blend Confetti Dine-In. 6.5. 9.0. 23.0.
- White Zinfandel Sutter Home Dine-In. 6.0. 8.5. 21.0.
- Riesling Chateau Ste. Michelle Dine-In. 7.5. 10.0. 26.5.
Subsequently, question is, what is the sweet red wine at Olive Garden? Roscato Rosso Dolce | Lunch & Dinner Menu | Olive Garden Italian Restaurant.
Similarly one may ask, can you sample wine at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden is committed to offering our guests world-class Italian wines as well as domestic wine selections. Furthermore, guests of drinking age are invited to sample a complimentary one ounce portion of any of Olive Garden's wines to decide what tastes best for them.
How many ounces is a glass of wine at Olive Garden?