What side dishes go with lasagna?
- Garlic Bread. The first side dish that you can pair with lasagna is garlic bread.
- Tomato, Dill, Red Onion, and Feta Salad.
- Arugula Salad.
- Antipasto Platter.
- Garlic Prosciutto Brussel Sprouts.
- Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes.
- Honey Roasted Carrots.
Click to see full answer
Just so, what vegetable goes well with lasagna?
We've highlighted veggies of all colors here but others that go well include squash (butternut), green beans, sauteed mushrooms on bread, fried zucchini, beans (cannellini beans, white beans), chickpeas, snap peas. Crudités make a great warm-up to a nice lasagna meal.
Also Know, what is a good side with pasta? Light, crisp, and flavorful sides to serve with any spaghetti dish.
- Parmesan Brussels Sprouts.
- Kale Salad.
- Balsamic Bruschetta.
- Classic Restaurant Caesar Salad.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus.
- Caprese Salad with Balsamic Reduction.
- Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan.
- Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli.
Also Know, what should I serve before lasagna?
The Best Sides to Serve with Frozen Lasagna
- Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill, and Feta.
- Simple Arugula Salad.
- How To Make Garlic Bread.
- Every Pizza Place Salad.
- Easy Lemon-Ginger Spinach.
- Minty Snap Pea Salad.
- Summer Vegetable Gratin.
- Garlicky Roasted Broccoli.
Does Caesar salad go with lasagna?
Caesar salad has a natural affinity with many pasta dishes, including lasagna. Crisp romaine lettuce is dressed with olive oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, freshly grated black pepper and salt to make a light, satisfying side dish. An optional raw egg yolk makes for an authentic Caesar experience.