What should I write in my wife's Christmas card?
Likewise, people ask, what can I write in my wife's Christmas card?
- You're still my favorite gift.
- You're at the top of my Christmas wish list.
- I'm so lucky that I have you to meet under the mistletoe.
- Merry Christmas to the reason I feel merry and bright every day. I love you.
- You're all the present I need.
Also Know, what are good Christmas card sayings? Classic Christmas Greeting Card Messages
- 'Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace.
- May Santa Claus bring everything you wished for.
- Here's to a year of blessings and beyond.
Also asked, what do you write in a Neighbours Christmas card?
A short and sweet yet friendly message works well for most Christmas cards to neighbours, friends and relatives. Try these: Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you.
What can I write in my husbands Christmas card?
HEARTFELT AND SINCERE
- Your love is the sweetest gift ever.
- Merry Christmas to the love of my life.
- You're the best husband in the world and I love you more than ever.
- I love the life we've made together.
- I believe in Christmas. I believe in love.
- Our family, our love, our life — what more could I want for Christmas?