What do you write in a thank you card after receiving a sympathy card?
- Your sympathy card was so kind and very much appreciated. You are such a thoughtful friend.
- Thank you for thinking of our family during this difficult time. Your card was sincerely appreciated.
- Thank you so much for your sympathy card. I/ we truly appreciated the warm words of comfort. You are so kind.
Herein, what to write in a sympathy card thank you note?
Examples of What to Say in a Sympathy Thank You Note
- Thank you for your sympathy and kindness.
- We deeply appreciate your expression of sympathy.
- Thank you for your support at this difficult time.
- Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.
- We are grateful for friends like you at this time of sorrow.
Similarly, how long do you have to write thank you notes after a funeral? The Rules of Writing Thank You Notes after a Funeral There is no set deadline when it comes to sending out thank you cards, though getting them out within two to three weeks after the funeral is ideal.
One may also ask, do you send a thank you note for a sympathy card?
Thank You Card for Sympathy Card Etiquette According to Funeralwise.com, a thank you note is not needed for everyone who sends a sympathy card. Thank you notes should be sent to anyone that offered something beyond a simple card, but they are not required in response to a sympathy card alone.
What to write in a sympathy thank you note for a coworker?
Coworkers: Sample 1 Dear friends and coworkers: Thank you for your kindness following the passing of [Deceased's First Name]. I am so grateful for everything you have done to support me during this sad time. I appreciate the flowers, meals, the visits and phone calls.