How do I delete a comment from work?
Category: technology and computing desktop publishing
Delete commentsRight-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment. To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document. Select the content you want to comment on.
Similarly one may ask, how do I delete a comment?
- On the Review tab, under Comments, click Next to select a comment.
- On the Review tab, click Delete. To delete all comments at once, click the arrow next to Delete, and then click Delete All Comments in Document.
Beside this, how do you remove comments from a Word document?
How to Remove the Comments
- Open the Word document.
- In the menu at the top of the Word document, click the Review tab.
- Go to the “Comment” section of the Review tab.
- Click on the arrow under Delete and select Delete All Comments in Document.
Edit a comment
- In the Microsoft Word document, find the comment you want to edit.
- The comment should be visible on the right side of the document. Click in the comment and edit the text for that comment.