What security violation would cause the most amount of damage to the life of a home user?
Click to see full answer
Besides, which two devices are intermediary devices choose two?
- Intermediary devices generate data content.
- Intermediary devices alter data content.
- Intermediary devices direct the path of the data.
- Intermediary devices connect individual hosts to the network.
- Intermediary devices initiate the encapsulation process.
Likewise, what is the characteristic of a converged network? A converged network is capable of delivering voice, video, text, and graphics over the same communication channels. Explain: When one network is used for all types of communication such as voice, video, text, and graphics, the network is referred to as a converged network.
Beside this, what are the three characteristics of a peer to peer network?
(Choose three.) Explanation: Because network devices and dedicated servers are not required, peer-to-peer networks are easy to create, less complex, and have lower costs. Peer-to-peer networks also have no centralized administration.
What are two characteristics of a scalable network choose two?
Grows in size without impacting existing users. Why do multiple ISP's connect to an IXP or a NAP? To gain access to each other's networks.