What kind of projects can be done in C?
- Airlines Reservation System.
- ATM Banking System.
- Cafeteria Order Management System.
- Car Insurance System.
- Car Rental System.
- Clothing Store Management System.
- College Management System.
- Gym Management System.
Also, how do you make a C project?
Published on Mar 14, 2017
- Launch the code blocks IDE.
- Go to File Menu - New - Project. In New from template window.
- Select Projects.
- Select Console application.
- Click on Go button. In Console application window.
- Click on Next button.
- Select C.
- click on Next button.
Furthermore, where can I learn C++?
- C Programming at LearnVern.
- C++ For C Programmers at Coursera.
- C++ Fundamentals at Pluralsight.
- C Programming For Beginners at Udemy.
- C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners at Udemy.
- Advanced C++ Programming Training Course at Udemy.
- C++ Annotations (Version 10.9.
Correspondingly, what is C++ good for?
uses of C++ allows procedural programming for intensive functions of CPU and to provide control over hardware, and this language is very fast because of which it is widely used in developing different games or in gaming engines. C++ mainly used in developing the suites of a game tool.
How do I start a project in C++?
Creating a C/C++ project
- From the menu bar, click File > New > Project.
- In the Select a wizard window, expand C/C++, select C++ Project, and then click Next.
- In the Create a C++ Project window, in the Project name field, enter a name for the C++ project.
- From the Project type list, select Makefile Project/Empty Project, and then click Finish.