What is there to do in Boston on New Years Eve?
- First Night Boston. Cost: FREE.
- New Year's Eve Fireworks on the Harbor.
- Frog Pond Skating Spectacular at First Night Boston.
- First Night Copley Countdown.
- Boston Common NYE Fireworks.
- New Year's Eve Ice Sculpture Stroll.
- NYE Walking Tour of the Wharf District Harborwalk.
- NYE 2020: The James Bond Mission.
Accordingly, where do people celebrate New Years in Boston?
The 20 Best New Year's Eve Parties in Boston to Ring in 2020
- Aeronaut Brewing Company. Greet 2020 with a balloon drop and a glittery glass of beer in hand: Glitter Brut IPA is on tap for this Somerville soiree.
- Brato Brewhouse & Kitchen.
- Café du Pays.
- Field & Vine.
- Select Oyster Bar.
Beside above, are there fireworks in Boston on New Year's Eve? New Year's Eve Fireworks on Boston Harbor Head over to the waterfront to ring in the New Year by watching fireworks over Boston Harbor at midnight.
Considering this, what is there to do in Massachusetts on New Years Eve?
Boston. Boston leads the way in Massachusetts for its New Year's Eve parties and events that range from the family-friendly to adult-only. Boston's First Night is a festival that has a parade down Boylston Street, midnight fireworks, Copley Countdown with pyrotechnics, ice sculptures, and live entertainment.
Where should I eat in Boston on New Years Eve?
- Alden & Harlow. 40 Brattle St. Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Back Bay Social Club. 867 Boylston St.
- Bar Boulud. 776 Boylston St.
- The Beehive. 541 Tremont St.
- Boston Chops. 1375 Washington St.
- The Butcher Shop. 552 Tremont St.
- Craigie on Main. 853 Main St.
- Deuxave Restaurant & Bar. 371 Commonwealth Ave.