What is there to do in Boston for New Years under 21?
- Royale Boston. 0.3 mi. 465 reviews.
- Limelight Stage + Studios. 0.5 mi. 231 reviews.
- House of Blues Boston- Music Venue. 1.2 mi. 742 reviews.
- Paradise Rock Club. 2.5 mi. 377 reviews.
- Howl at the Moon Boston. 1.1 mi. 395 reviews.
- Odyssey Cruises Boston. 1.2 mi. 173 reviews.
- Guilt. 0.3 mi.
- Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar Back Bay. 0.4 mi.
Accordingly, what can you do for New Years under 21?
Coming from a young adult like me, here are a few things those under 21 can do while still celebrating the new year!
- Chi-Town Rising.
- Go out see the ZooLights.
- Window Shopping.
- Get your celebration going.
- Go to a restaurant and watch the ball drop.
- Photo Booth.
Also, where do people celebrate New Years in Boston? The 20 Best New Year's Eve Parties in Boston to Ring in 2020
- Aeronaut Brewing Company. Greet 2020 with a balloon drop and a glittery glass of beer in hand: Glitter Brut IPA is on tap for this Somerville soiree.
- Brato Brewhouse & Kitchen.
- Café du Pays.
- Field & Vine.
- Select Oyster Bar.
Also to know, what does Boston do for New Years?
Most events and attractions—all free—take place outdoors in and around Copley Square, the Boston Common and Boston Harbor, and highlights range from the Family Festival with skating and ice sculptures to the Copley Countdown with a fireworks display in Copley Square at midnight.
Are the ice sculptures in Boston still up?
Ice Sculptures at First Night Boston 2020. Sparkling ice sculptures return to Copley Square and the Back Bay to welcome the new year! Ranging in size and style, the sculptures can be enjoyed from multiple vantage points and will be illuminated at night.