What is the meaning of kitchen tools?
Similarly, it is asked, what is the meaning of kitchen equipment?
Kitchen equipments generally refer to electrodomestic, faucets, tops etc in particular for a residential kitchens. However the word Kitchen Equipment is largely used in the trading of Commercial Kitchens for Hotels, Hostels, Eateries etc.
Likewise, what do we call kitchen items? The Names of Kitchen Items in English
- Microwave oven.
- Refrigerator (commonly “fridge”)
- Pitcher (or jug)
Hereof, what are the tools in the kitchen?
10 Essential Kitchen Tools Every Starter Kitchen Needs
- Knives. Every kitchen needs three knives: a Chef's knife to do the bulk of your cutting, a serrated knife for cutting bread, and a paring knife for slicing or mincing smaller items.
- Cutting Boards.
- Mixing Bowls.
- Measuring Cups & Spoons.
- Can Opener.
- Vegetable Peeler.
- Spoons, Whisks, Spatulas, and Tongs.
What are the cooking equipment?
Here are some basic food production equipment.
- Burners. They are used for cooking, boiling, and steaming.
- Cooking Ranges. Cooking range is the most versatile equipment operating on either LPG or electricity.
- Pans and Cooking Spoons.
- Vegetable Cutters/Choppers.