What is the best Triton shower to buy?
- Triton Seville (Best 9.5kw Electric Shower)
- Mira Showers Azora (Best Thermostatic Shower)
- Triton T80gsi (Best 10.5kw Electric Shower)
- Triton Collection II (Best Stylish/Luxury Shower)
- Bristan B Bliss 3 (Best Digital Shower)
- Triton Kito.
- Aqualisa Quartz.
- Triton Martinique.
Also to know is, which is better Mira or Triton showers?
Mira Electric Showers: In the case of Mira Showers, it isn't as popular as the Triton because it is more expensive, but this electric shower is still more powerful and has a more modern look than the Triton. The showerhead in Mira Showers is larger than a lot of electric shower brands and it has four flow settings.
Beside above, is a 7.5 kW shower any good? 7.5kW and 8.5kW shower rates require less power so the gentler flow of water will mean your shower is unlikely to ever run cold. What's more, they're usually cheaper models to purchase and run. If you're okay with a gentler flow of water as the temperature rises, you can stick with this model.
Also to know, what is the best type of electric shower to buy?
The best electric showers to buy
- Triton Seville 7.5kW to 10.5kW: The best budget electric shower.
- Triton T80z Fast-Fit: The most versatile budget option.
- Aqualisa Quartz 8.5kW to 10.5kW: The best stylish shower for less.
- Mira Sport Max with Airboost 9kW to 10.8kW: The shower with extra power.
What is the best digital shower?
Mira Showers Mira digital showers are another brand regarded as one of the best ones out there. They've got a range of digital showers to suit all needs - from smart showers complete with a smartphone app, to warm up mode, to a digital shower remote in every style and design under the sun.