What is the best termite control method?
Click to see full answer
Also, can I spray for termites myself?
Do It Yourself Termite Control There are two major methods of termite control. You can use liquid termite insecticides (termiticides) for barrier and soil treatment or use termite baits. Some people choose both options.
Secondly, what do professionals use to kill termites? Use boric acid. The best way to kill termites with boric acid is to use bait stations. Coat or spray wood (or another cellulose material) evenly with boric acid. Plant the boric acid bait in the garden near your house or in an open infestation.
Secondly, what is the best over the counter termite killer?
Top 5 Best Termite Sprays
- Bifen I/T Insecticide (our top termite spray pick)
- Martin's IGR Concentrate (best budget option)
- Permethrin SFR.
- Talstar Pro Insecticide.
- Eco Friendly Living Essentria IC3 Pro Insect Killer (best natural option)
What kills termites naturally?
All-Natural Ways of Eliminating Termites
- Nematodes. Nematodes are parasitic worms that love to munch on termites.
- Vinegar. Vinegar is the wonder material for your home.
- Borates. Sodium borate, sold commonly as borax powder, can kill termites – as well as wash your laundry.
- Orange Oil.
- Wet Cardboard.
- Perimeter Barrier.
- Take Preventive Measures.