What is the best propane garage heater?
- Editor's Choice. Dyna-Glo IR18PMDG-1.
- Best Portable Propane Heater. 60,000 BTU Variable Propane Forced Air Heater.
- Most Powerful Propane Heater. ProCom PCC80V.
- Best Wall-Mount Propane Heater. Mr.
- Best Quiet Propane Heater. Mr.
- Best Lightweight Propane Heater. Mr.
- Budget Pick. Mr.
Then, what type of heater is best for a garage?
The Best Garage Heater
- Fahrenheat FUH54 240-volt Garage Heater.
- Lasko Ceramic Tower Space Garage Heater.
- Newair G56 5600 Watt Garage Heater.
- Modine HD45AS0111Natural Gas Hot Dawg.
- Lasko 675919 Stanley Pro-Ceramic Utility Heater.
- Patton PUH680-N-U Milk-House Utility Heater.
- Cadet RCP502S 5,000-Watt Portable Garage Heater.
Also Know, how many BTU does it take to heat a 2 car garage? Installing the heater How many Btu you need depends on variables such as the garage size, your climate zone and the temperature you want to work in. A basic rule of thumb for forced-air heaters is 45,000 Btu to heat a two- to 2-1/2 car garage, and a 60,000 Btu garage heater for a three-car garage.
Correspondingly, is it OK to use propane heater in garage?
Yes, you can use a propane heater in a garage. There are only two main stipulations: it must have adequate and combustion air to operate, and you have to keep it away from flammable materials. There are some portable propane heaters that can be used indoors with a disposable propane tank.
How do I heat my propane garage?
Larger garages will need the power of a forced-air propane system rated at 60,000 BTUs per hour or more.
- Clear a space in your garage that is both flat and near a window or other source of ventilation.
- Set the propane heater on the floor of the garage away from cardboard, gas cans or other flammable materials.