What is the best plant to grow indoors?
- 3 Dracaena. Hirt's Gardens.
- 4 ZZ Plant. The Sill thesill.com.
- 5 Spider Plant. Hirt's Gardens.
- 6 Rubber Tree. The Sill.
- 7 Bird's Nest Fern. The Sill.
- 8 Peace Lily. Hirt's Gardens.
- 9 Philodendron Green. The Sill. The Sill thesill.com.
- 10 Aloe Vera. The Sill. The Sill thesill.com.
Click to see full answer
Simply so, what is the easiest houseplant to take care of?
Here are 10 indoor plants that are so easy to take care of.
- Mother in laws tongue/snake plant.
- Spider plant.
- Peace Lily.
- Heart leaf Philodendron.
- Pothos. Pothos comes in many colors and thrives in low light, which makes it perfect for darker rooms.
- Herbs. The best indoor plants are the ones you can eat.
Subsequently, question is, which plant we can grow in home? Areca Palm This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house in indirect sunlight. Make sure it is not exposed to direct sunlight, or the leafs will turn yellow. The plant can grow as high as 30 feet outdoors but it is restricted to about seven feet at indoor locations.
Just so, what is the best indoor plant to clean the air?
10 Best Plants for Cleaning Indoor Air
- Bamboo Palm. Chamaedorea Seifrizii.
- Chinese Evergreen. Aglaonema Modestum.
- Gerbera Daisy. Gerbera Jamesonii.
- Dragon Tree. Dracaena Marginata.
- Pot Mum. Chrysanthemum Morifolium.
- Peace Lily. Spathiphyllum 'Mauna Loa'
- Spider Plant. Chlorophytum Comosum 'Vittatum'
- Mass Cane/Corn Plant. Dracaena Fragrans 'Massangeana'
What indoor plants do not need sunlight?
Best Plants That Don't Need Sun
- Bromeliad (Bromeliaceae)
- Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema)
- Cast Iron Plant (Aspidistra elatior)
- Dracaena (Dracaena)
- Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Maidenhair Fern (Adiantum)
- Parlor Palm (Chamaedorea elegans)