What is the best paver?
- AZEK VAST. 1/10. AZEK—perhaps best known for PVC decking, trim and moldings—offers the VAST Composite Pavers line in standard, permeable and resurface styles.
- Coventry Brickstone. 2/10.
- Plaza Stone. 3/10.
- Mirada. 4/10.
- Arbel. 5/10.
- Renaissance. 6/10.
- Mega Laffit. 7/10.
- Bristol. 8/10.
Click to see full answer
In this regard, what is the best brand of pavers?
- Unilock. A veteran company, it has introduced several firsts in the areas of manufacture and paving in the paver industry.
- Belgard. A company with a longstanding reputation, it provides pavers for any-sized outdoor spaces.
Subsequently, question is, what color pavers should I use? Non-tumbled pavers in natural or grey tones with clean lines may work for you. This is a very popular look currently. If you want to make an area feel larger, light-colored pavers will do the trick because they reflect light. Dark-colored pavers tend to make spaces look and feel smaller because they absorb light.
Also asked, how do I choose pavers?
How to Choose a Color for Your Backyard Pavers
- Know your options.
- Determine the right tone. When we talk about the “tone” of a color, we're referring to how dark or light it is.
- Think about how the space will be used.
- Weigh monotone vs. multi-colored.
- Consider your house materials and roof.
- Change other colors?
Which is better concrete patio or pavers?
Pavers are up to four times stronger than poured concrete, meaning they can support four times as much weight. Slabs tend to crack over time, while pavers can come loose individually.