What is the best nut free peanut butter?
- Artisana Organics Pecan Butter. Artisana Pecan Butter has a rich, hearty texture and simply pecans and cashews, nothing more.
- Barney Butter Almond Butter Honey + Flax.
- Kween Granola Butter.
- Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
- Sneaky Chef No-Nut Butter.
- SunButter Natural Crunch.
Furthermore, is there a nut free peanut butter?
1. Sunflower Seed Butter. The closest spread to peanut butter I've found in terms of flavor and texture is sunflower seed butter. Sunflower seed butter has a nice nutty flavor and is smooth and spreadable.
Subsequently, question is, is Almond Butter OK for peanut allergy? Butter Up Without Peanuts If you are able to eat tree nuts or soy (if you are unsure, check with your allergist first), alternative spreads like almond or soy nut butters are a great solution, since they can provide a strikingly similar nutrient profile to peanut butter, as well as taste and convenience.
Hereof, what is the best alternative to peanut butter?
Best Peanut Butter Substitutes
- Almond Butter. Almond butter is an ideal source of omega-3 fatty acids and the quantity is more when compared to peanut butter.
- Sunflower Seed Butter. Sunflower seed butter is the closest to peanut butter in terms of texture and flavor.
- Hazelnut Butter.
- Pecan Butter.
- Soy Butter.
- Walnut Butter.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter.
What is the healthiest peanut butter?
Below are 6 healthy traditional peanut butter brands, in no particular order.
- Crazy Richard's 100% Peanuts All Natural Peanut Butter.
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Peanut Butter, Unsweetened & No Salt.
- Trader Joe's Creamy No Salt Organic Peanut Butter, Valencia.
- Adams 100% Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter.