What is the best money manager app?
- Personal Capital. Personal Capital is one of the bestmoney management apps available.
- Mint.com. Mint has long been a popular budgeting website andapp, and not without reason.
Click to see full answer
Regarding this, which budget app is best?
The 8 Best Budgeting Apps of 2019
- Best Overall: Mint. Courtesy of Mint.
- Best to Keep from Overspending: PocketGuard.
- Best for Type-A Personalities: You Need a Budget.
- Best for Just Budgeting: Wally.
- Best for Cash Style Budgeting: Mvelopes.
- Best for Couples: Goodbudget.
- Best App Tied to a Bank Account: Simple.
- Best for Investors: Personal Capital.
Also Know, what is the best money manager app for Android? Top Android Money Manager Apps for 2018
- Monefy- Money Manager.
- Wallet-Money, Budget, Finance Tracker, Bank Sync.
- Money Manager Expense & Budget.
- Daily Expenses 2.
- AndroMoney (Expense Track)
- Money Lover: Budget Planner, Expense Tracker.
- CWMoney Expense Track.
Also to know, what is the best money management software?
Stay on top of all your expenditures
- Best Overall: Quicken. Courtesy of Quicken.
- Best for Budgeting: Mint.
- Best for Habit Building: YNAB.
- Best for Zero-Based Budgeting: Mvelopes.
- Best for Taxes: TurboTax.
- Best for Investing: FutureAdvisor.
- Best for Investment Advice: Personal Capital.
- Best for Spreadsheet Management: Tiller.
Does Mint sell your data?