How do I move apps to the system priv app?
- Obtain the .apk file of the app you want to make a system app.
- Push the .apk file to the device: adb push my-app.apk /sdcard/
- Mount /system/ read-write adb shell su mount -o rw,remount /system.
- Place the .apk file in the correct directory.
- Reboot the device: adb reboot.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I move an app to another system app?
Way 1: Convert to System App via Application Manager Step 1: Download Link2SD APK and install it on your Android phone. Step 2: Run it on android and look for the app you want to convert to system app. Step 3: Click the app, and select Convert to system app in the right pop-up menu.
One may also ask, how do I reinstall an app? Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app that you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Also Know, what is System Priv app?
Privileged apps are system apps that are located in a priv-app directory on one of the system image partitions. The partitions used for Android releases are. Android 8.1 and lower - /system.
How can I access system apps on Android?
- Go to the home screen. Unlock your phone and navigate to the home screen.
- Open Settings app. Tap on the Settings app with a white gear icon from the menu.
- Go to the application manager option.
- Tap on the 3 dots icon ( ⋮ ) icon.
- Select Show system or Show system apps from there.