What is the best Colour scheme for a living room?
- Gray. Gray walls make your living room feel more spacious.
- Blue. Blue is America's favorite color, so it's a no-brainer for the room that brings everyone together.
- Beige. Beige is the go-to neutral for interior designers.
- Black. Black is not the most obvious color for a living room--but that's what makes it so great.
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, what colors make a living room look bigger?
For an optimum effect, select soft tones of off-white, blue and green, and always remember that brighter rooms look bigger and more inviting. Try painting your wall trim and moldings in a lighter color than your walls. By doing so, the walls will appear farther back, making your living room seem bigger.
Similarly, what is the best color for 2019? Pantone named Ultra Violet as their 2018 Color of the Year, and purple is expected to prevail in 2019 as well.
Beside above, what color should I decorate my living room?
6 sociable colour schemes to revamp living room walls
- Outgoing orange. Jubilant orange fizzes with vitality making it the ideal hue for perking up a lacklustre living room.
- Homely neutrals. There's nothing cosier than a neutral palette, provided you get the balance right.
- Sunshine yellow. Zingy yellow is full of optimism and cheer.
- Emerald green.
- Gunmetal grey.
- Russet red.
Does light GREY make a room look bigger?
Decors without sharp visual contrasts inherently feel larger. Light hues make a room feel expansive, so choose a light gray paint color for the four walls. Include varieties with tone-on-tone patterns or solids, as large patterns sometimes make a room look smaller.